This social media policy serves as a guide for Six3two.com to adhere to, in support of developing responsible relationships with our online audiences.
Understanding that Social is Life:
Every day, people discuss, debate and embrace the topics we discuss on six3two.com. We recognize the vital importance of participating in these online conversations and are committed to ensuring that we participate in social media the right way.
When it comes to engaging in these conversations, we strive to engage in a way that adhere’s to our core values:
- Focus; we remain on topic, emphasis the task and conversation at hand objectively and within the realm of facts and reality.
- Passion; express our passion and investment for a conversation, but remember that the people you’re engaging with may be equally passionate.
- Clarity; be clear, don’t leave a point of conversation to conjecture or speculation, while communicating from a point of adding to the overall conversation perspective and clarity.
It is critical that we always remember who we are and what our role is in the social media community.
Six3two.com encourages all of its associates and partners to explore and engage in social media communities at a level at which they feel comfortable and have fun, but be smart. The best advice is to approach online worlds in the same way we do the physical one – by using sound judgment and common sense, by adhering to the six3two.com values, and by following a basic and standard Code of Ethics and Professionalism.
Through our social media policy, we have established a few standards we feel are required for us to maintain in order to uphold the public trust through our online content. These commitments are as follows:
- Transparency in every social media engagement. We do not condone manipulating the social media flow by creating “fake” destinations and posts designed to mislead followers and control a conversation. We also require writers and social media influencers associated with Six3two.com to disclose to their readers when we’re associating with them. This can be in the form of “disclosure statement” or use of hashtags: #paid #ad #sponsored or #affiliated
- Protection of our consumers’ privacy. This means that we should be conscientious regarding any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) that we collect, including how we collect, store, use, or share that PII, all of which should be done pursuant to applicable Laws of Privacy.
- Respect of copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity, and other third‐party rights in the online social media space, including with regard to user‐generated content (UGC).
- Responsibility in our use of technology. We will not use or align outselves with any organizations or websites that deploy the use of excessive tracking software, adware, malware or spyware.
- Utilization of best practices, listening to the online community, and compliance with applicable regulations to ensure that these commitments remain current and reflect the most up‐to‐date and appropriate standards of behavior online.
For any further information on our social media policy and other information around six3two.com, please contact us.